-->

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Beautiful Sunday Mornings

Our typical Sunday morning is letting daddy and the boys sleep-in while the girls and I come down stairs to lounge about and watch cartoons for a bit. Below is a pic of the girls doing just that, lounging and watching toons drinking their favorite, warm honey milk. I was so excited to wake up and see the sun shining I took a pic of one side of our back yard. And last is a pic of our chickies. They're growing so fast; Mountain Momma is ready to fly out of there, lol.
Well, I guess I need to get breakfast started. We're having boiled eggs because me and Christian are very strictly doing the Atkins diet and the girls like to peel the eggs. Anjali calls it hatching the eggs. Ha! I just love that. And later were off to the YMCA to work out. I want it to be spring so badly that I might just get some sunflowers to plant with the girls in the house. Happy Sunday!







No comments: