-->

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

Okay so I seriously need to update my blog! I just realized I didn't even do a Christmas post! I can't believe it. 
Anywho,  Valentines Day was fun.  We're in India this month and the girls are having a blast. We baked a pink cake for cousins and made Valentines for them and then hands delivered it.  That was fun and sister in law had gulab jammun (Indian desert) ready for us when we got there.  We first took them to an outdoor flower market and let them pick out some flowers.  Next,  we went to Aaji's house and she taught daddy how to make them flower necklaces.  Later Aaji suggested we take them to Infinity Mall.  The mall is 4 stories and the top floor is just for kids with rides and arcade and play spaces.  The girls had a lot of fun.  It was a sweet day; -)

No comments: