-->

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Lovies Turn 5!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest little lovies ever!  My girls turned 5 today.  I can't believe it has gone by so fast. We celebrated yesterday since they had the day off from school.  Vaishali woke up a little before 8 & come into our room to tell us it was their bday lol & then I had to wake up Anjali. We went downstairs & had cake for breakfast,  got dressed up in their new Anna dresses,  opened presents, & then went outside to ride their new dune racer. After playing with their toys for a couple hours, we went to golden corral for lunch & then chuck-e-cheese to play.  It was a full day of bday fun.  Today they went back to school & brought cupcakes to share with their friends at school.  Vaishali is excited to be 5 & Anjali wishes she could stay 4. :-) I love these girls so much! 

No comments: