-->

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Catch Up!


Thank God for a break! Today I woke up to what is our first snow, and probably only, snow of the season. Because my husband was leaving for Philadelphia to work this week and the boys were at their father's house, I was blessed with an entire day to catch up. Here is a link to some pics from our India trip. http://picasaweb.google.com/sawant.day.academy/IndiaTrip2008?authkey=mQHICEODdSo#
This is my favorite picture of my mother-in-law teaching me how to cook my husbands favorite food. This was the first time I met my husbands family, and I have to say I am truly blessed to be part of this wonderful family. I love each and every one of them!
Our first week of home school went well, I think. Thankfully, I had everything for the week already planned out before I took my India trip. Unfortunately my son Christian is complaining a little saying that this home school thing is boring. I'm a bit disappointed that I do not really have the time to spend on it like I would like. I have found that you can spend many hours just planning the next weeks activities for home school. This weekend with what little time I had, I allowed him to have a sleepover with four of his friends from school for his birthday celebration. That was when I heard him comment to his friends that home school was boring. This bothered me because I have spent soooo much time on this, and I want him to enjoy it. I'm hoping it is just part of the transition that so many have warned me about. Anyone have any ideas on how I can make it a little more interesting for him?





No comments: