-->

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Making time for crafting

BlogPhotos



Today I made myself commit to cleaning the entire downstairs of my house before I would allow myself to do anything I wanted to do. Then I made this pretty Valentines Garland. To tell the truth I only made the hearts and then attached it to the same ribbon I used for my Christmas garland, but it matched just fine.
My mother-in-law is a master seamstress and crafter, and when I met her she was nice enough to share with me many things that she had made, which included a lot of cross stitch items. I was so inspired by her work that I decided to start doing it myself. I have a new project that I am working on now that is going to be my Mom's Mother's Day gift. I can only work on it during the weekend so I'm not sure how long it will take, but I will share pics as soon as its completed.

No comments: