-->

Friday, June 10, 2011

Atlanta Zoo

A few pics from our trip to the Atlanta Zoo with SIL. This is one of my favorite. Vaishali poking the goat in the eye and saying "eye". She has identified everything with eyes, ears, nose and mouth as being a baby.
The girls LOVED the pandas so much that daddy had to go in the gift shop and buy them their own baby panda which Anjali loves on all the time.


The bengal tiger. We couldn't get a very good pic of him, but I remember this not being a very big deal to my SIL and her kids because these creatures can be found in their neighborhood when there's not enough food for them in the jungle behind their home in India.




My favorite, the silverbacks. Look closely this one has her baby. I could watch them all day.


Anjali has a monkey on her back, lol






No comments: