-->

Friday, December 9, 2011

Frosty the Snowman...

Frosty the Snowman is a cartoon I watch EVERY year, even if my boys refuse to watch it with me. Lucky for me my lovies will and this was their first year to really watch it. This year I bought the movie so that we could watch it when we wanted instead of waiting for it to come on tv and not have to deal with commercials. It was a fun snowman event. We watched Frosty and made snowman cookies. I think tomorrow we'll do a snow flake art activity. Vaishali would rather play but Anjali enjoyed the cartoon while sissy jumped on mommy and daddy. After our snowman cookies they were both jumping on us. I think daddy may have even suffered an injury or two. I'm still a little bummed that Jacob would rather play video games with friends than enjoy these wonderful little kid moments. I mean really, how on earth can you feel like it's Christmas time if you don't watch the traditional Christmas cartoons with your family? Hmm, I wonder if I enjoy these cartoons more than they do, hehe?

No comments: