-->

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Celebrating Holi 2012

We just brought out the colors (scented colored powder) and the girls are not sure what to do with it.....yet.
Daddy says "we throw it in the air, like this".
Alrighty then, let's get this party started.
It didn't take long for them to figure it out, lol. I'm sure who ever invented the way in which people celebrate this holiday in India must have had a toddler or two around. This must be done right before bath time, but that's okay we like messy fun around our house.
After sometime they moved on to painting each other's faces.
Next, we played with our new bubble machine that makes colored bubbles. Yay!
Fun, fun, fun and I'm so glad daddy has someone else to play holi with because it's not my favorite activity. I do, however, enjoy watching the girls play it while I get to stay clean and take pictures.







No comments: