-->

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas and Flurries

I can't hardly believe Christmas is in just a few days. Being that it's my favorite time of year I don't want it to be over. Today was so exciting; we seen flurries! The girls got all dressed up and ran out onto the balcony, put their tongues out and tried to taste the snow, and then began to sing Christmas carols at the top of their lungs. It was a hoot! I had to drag them back inside after about 30 minutes.
We have a lot to look forward to in the coming days. We're planning to meet some of Daddy's college friends in Pennsylvania tomorrow, then on Monday do lots of yummy baking and open stockings, and then a quiet day at home on Christmas with presents and lots of cooking. Then on Wednesday the boys are flying in. Yay! I can't wait to see the girls faces light up when they get here.

No comments: