-->

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Decorating

Ahh fall, my most favorite season of the year. I think I say that at the beginning of every season, but really fall IS my favorite. Every chance I get to clean a room I add a little touch of fall to it. To motivate myself I will not allow myself to do any decorating in a room until I have first cleaned that room. I usually like to do a spring cleaning type thing to my house this time of year, but that isn't happening this year! I do however, need to seriously declutter. Oh how I wish there was time for that. It almost sounds like I like to clean, lol.  
I just found this little guy at Michael's. Isn't he cute? He has a little battery operated tealight candle in his head to make him glow. I don't like scary things for Halloween/Fall decorating, but I think he's kind of cute.


No comments: