-->

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thanks to tropical storm Lee, we have had some really cool weather here in Georgia. For a week we didn't even make it into the 80's which I have to say has been great. What do you do with such great weather? Why, stay outside of course, and we have been doing a lot of that. I love this picture of the girls in the sand box. Poor Vaishali has to put up with Sissy throwing sand nearly the entire time she's in the sand box. I like to play in the sand with them, but lately I've had to stay outside the sand box to avoid the sand in my hair and eyes.
Vaishali keeping a close eye on sissy. Thinking she may have to dodge the sand being thrown at here any minute. The cooler weather means we get to take the girls on longer walks in their cars these days, and that makes Vaishali happy, although, lately she would rather push the car around herself.




No comments: