-->

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Costume Review

Fall is officially here and Halloween and fall festivals are coming fast. Even though my boys are 15 and 12 they still love to dress up in costumes this time of year. This month I'm doing a review of children's costumes. I like this site for costumes because it has everything you're looking for this time of year and even more than that I like the historical costumes which can be great learning tools for home educators. I chose this pilgrim boy costume for Jacob to use during Thanksgiving time for our history unit. To my surprise he actually thinks it's pretty cool and is looking forward to making up a skit to go along with our unit for Thanksgiving day.
Colonial Boy Child Costume He still hasn't decided which costume he wants to wear for our church fall festival at the end of the month but the website makes it easy to chose a category of costumes to look at every time he changes his mind.

No comments: