-->

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Peter Rabbit!

I love the Beatrice Potter stories of Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottintail & Peter, and so do the girls.  We have an awesome library system here in our County and were happy to find they were having a puppet theater show featuring those characters.  I told the girls about it last night, so naturally they woke up asking about it.  They are so excited and we had so much fun discovering the new to us Finksburg library.  Last Friday we attended a little carnival at our YMCA, and I hope to attend the 4H fair at the agriculture center next week.  For such a small farm town we do manage to find lots of fun stuff to do near home.  Today the weather was cool and breezy.  A windows open kind of day,  my favorite!  The girl's are taking their evening walk with daddy while I sit on the porch enjoying the quiet,breezy weather and breathtaking views. It has been a great summer!

No comments: