-->

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Scripture

Every Sunday at church we're given a scripture to memorize for the week.  It goes along with whatever topic the sermon was about.  So often I find that once Sunday is over I have totally forgotten what the sermon was about,  but given the scripture to memorize for the week brings it back to memory.  I have started posting it on my bathroom and on my fridge so that I will see it many times throughout the day.  I'm also going to post it here every week so that I can go back and look at them. This week's verse is:

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything.

Sundays are becoming my favorite day of the week.  Since we don't have to be at church until 11:00 we don't have to wake up any earlier than we normally would.  We have cereal and get ready.  When church is over we either eat out our have something quick like sandwiches.  And then. ..I have a nice nap while daddy spends time with the girls.  Ahh, such a restful day.
For fun I took some pictures of flowers in our flower beds this evening after dinner while sitting on the porch.  It had just finished storming and felt so good outside.

No comments: